The Towers' New Fit-out: Dublin Business Innovation Centre
Dublin Business Innovation Centre (BIC) wanted a clean, innovative space for their colleagues and visiting clients - a design that complemented their own business strategy. Set in an impressive 7 storey building originally built for Bewley, Moss and Co. back in 1862, it is now known as The Design Tower. To complement their exposed brick facades we used a soft palette of white, light grey and pale blues and contrasted this with a dark floor, pops of strong orange and copper lighting. Acoustic panels were designed and installed as a focal point to hide the practical printing area behind. We wanted the Peace Lillie’s to bring in some natural beauty of outside nature to the office.